From Wiki Gonzalez
Primate known for his obsession with the Detroit Tigers (because he's from Michigan) and his political opinions, which are considered either center-right (in the real world) or neo-Nazi (in the Primate world). Others consider this something of an exaggeration.
He also claims to be on the radio somewhere, and chairman of his upstate New York village's Environmental Review Board (which makes him 12,384th in line for the British throne).
Currently officially known as "RMc is the Commissioner of Baseball", because, well, why not?!
Former designations include:
- "RMc and the Posada Departures," something about the Yankees losing their catcher;
- "RMc and the White Folks On Pedestals," which is a reference to a hassle about a statue outside of the ballpark in Portland, Maine, discussed at length here: . RMc actually went to Portland in 2007 and saw said statue. It's lame;
- "RMc or Astro-RMc," a reference to the weirdo band Man Or Astro-Man?;
- "RMc's Downtown Seychelles Baseball Vacation" (from a half-finished Internet travel site);
- "Unfortunate Work of RMc" (taken from a Spanish-language baseball story on the internet and translated literally into English);
- "RMc, the only living Tigers fan" (during Detroit's *ahem* historic 2003 campaign, when RMc introduced the Enzo Watch);
- "RMc, the only living Hurons fan" (a reference to the former nickname of his alma mater, Eastern Michigan University);
- "RMc and the Acevedo Naysayers" (after that term was used in a 2003 thread about Acevedo's troubles with the New York Yankees);
- "RMc's Burdensome Anonymity" (after a Detroit Free Press article describing the woes of RMc's beloved Tigers);
- "RMc is the President of the United States", from the movie poster of the Harrison Ford epic film "Air Force One".
RMc also votes occasionally on the Hall of Merit and takes personal credit for the election of "Parisian" Bob Caruthers. He'll vote again on the HoM again one of these days, eventually. (Is Mark Fidrych eligible yet?)
RMc was a Tigers fan before any of you varmints. Word.