From Wiki Gonzalez
The creators of a body of work that stands as the greatest artistic accomplishment of the second half of the 20th Century.
The Beatles played concerts in ten stadiums also used by major league baseball:
- Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles;
- Candlestick Park, San Francisco;
- Fulton County Stadium, Atlanta;
- Comiskey Park, Chicago;
- Metropolitan Stadium, Minneapolis;
- Municipal Stadium, Kansas City (a last-minute addition to the tour after Charley O offered the Beatles a then-unheard of sum of $150,000);
- Busch Stadium, St. Louis
- Crosley Field, Cincinnati;
- Cleveland Stadium;
- And, of course, Shea Stadium, New York.
Legend has it that the original lyrics to "Baby You're a Rich Man, Too" were baby you're a rich fag Jew, a reference to then manager Brian Epstein.